Black Tussar Dupatta With Tribal Artwork
About the artwork(Tribal arts of India)
Tribal population in India makes up about 8.6% of the total population. Their culture, beliefs, and artwork are quite fascinating. The Saura paintings, Warli paintings, Pithora paintings etc. are some famous tribal paintings found across India. These paintings tell stories about the lifestyle and myths practiced by different tribes. Symbols, pictures of animals, humans, and scenery are commonly used in these paintings.
• Length of the Dupatta is 2.5 meters with a breadth of 1.01 meter.
• Made with pure tussar fabric.
• 24 man hours have been put to completely hand paint the Dupatta.
• Painted using 100% organic fabric colors.
• Wash and care
• Dry clean after every 3rd use.
• Dry only in shade as direct sunlight can change the properties of natural fabric.