Black Tussar Saree With Tribal Artwork
About the artwork(Tribal arts of India)
Tribal population in India makes up about 8.6% of the total population. Their culture, beliefs, and artwork are quite fascinating. The Saura paintings, Warli paintings, Pithora paintings etc. are some famous tribal paintings found across India. These paintings tell stories about the lifestyle and myths practiced by different tribes. Symbols, pictures of animals, humans, and scenery are commonly used in these paintings.
• Length of the saree is 5.5 meters with a breadth of 1.01 meter.
• Complimentary custom fits pure silk blouse with the saree.
• Made of pure hand-loom tussar silk.
• 96 man hours have been put to completely hand paint the saree.
• Painted using organic fabric colors.
• Wash and care - Dry clean after every 2nd use.