Blue Gicha Silk Dupatta With Kalighat Artwork
About the artwork(Kalighat paintings of West Bengal)
Kalighat painting originated in the 19th century Bengal, in the vicinity of Kalighat Kali Temple, Kalighat, Kolkata, India, and from being items of souvenir taken by the visitors to the Kali temple, the paintings over a period of time developed as a distinct school of Indian painting. From the depiction of Hindu gods, god, and other mythological characters, the Kalighat paintings developed to reflect a variety of themes.
• Length of the Dupatta is 2.5 meters with a breadth of 1.01 meter.
• Made with pure tussar fabric.
• 36 man hours have been put to completely hand paint the Dupatta.
• Painted using 100% organic fabric colors.
• Wash and care
• Dry clean after every 3rd use.
• Dry only in shade as direct sunlight can change the properties of natural fabric.