Blue Tussar Dupatta With Pattachitra Artwork
About the artwork(Pattachitra paintings of Odisha)
Pattachitra is a type of painting done on a canvas which is usually a cotton or silk cloth. The making of the Pattachitra painting is a traditional occupation of the people of Raghurajpur village; a village in the district of Puri. The paintings depict scenes from mythological stories about Hindu gods and Hindu rituals. These paintings are famous worldwide for their themes, colors, and intricate designs.
• Length of the Dupatta is 2.5 meters with a breadth of 1.01 meter.
• Made with pure tussar fabric.
• 36 man hours have been put to completely hand paint the Dupatta.
• Painted using 100% organic fabric colors.
• Wash and care
• Dry clean after every 2nd use.
• Dry only in shade as direct sunlight can change the properties of natural fabric.