Purple Pure Silk Saree With Pattachitra Artwork
About the artwork(Pattachitra paintings of Odisha)
Pattachitra is a type of painting done on a
canvas which is usually a cotton or silk cloth. The making of the Pattachitra
painting is a traditional occupation of the people of Raghurajpur village; a
village in the district of Puri. The paintings depict scenes from mythological
stories about Hindu gods and Hindu rituals. These paintings are famous
worldwide for their themes, colors, and intricate designs.
• Length of the saree is 5.5 meters with a breadth of 1.01 meter.
• Complimentary custom fits pure silk blouse with the saree.
• Made of pure hand-loom tussar silk.
• 96 man hours have been put to completely hand paint the saree.
• Painted using organic fabric colors.
• Wash and care - Dry clean after every 2nd use.